Kellie's Bead Boutique

Kellie's Bead Boutique
Bead Inspired with Kellie's Bead Boutique

Monday, January 10, 2011

We are growing!

It's official - I've run out of room in my cute little store! While away on my little mini get away at Christmas I of course had to buy beads along the way. I found this AMAZING new vendor and I spent a ridiculous amount of money on new beads, pewter charms and loads and loads of copper beads. I dragged them in to the store and thought "where do I put them". The sad thing is that I have no more room. So, time to add more room! I was off shopping all this week and bought a bunch of stuff to make room for all the new goodies I will have coming in over the next 2 months....Tucson is just 3 weeks away! Wahoo!! Sorry, travels to Tucson bring out the silly shopper in me. Here are the photo's of the loads of new fixtures. I'll post what it looks like when it's all done. I can't wait for the new look and all the new display room.

No comments:

Post a Comment