Kellie's Bead Boutique

Kellie's Bead Boutique
Bead Inspired with Kellie's Bead Boutique

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Back From Tucson!

After 5 exhausting but exhilarating days I'm back from my buying trip in Tucson! So many pretty and sparkly new treasures that I can't wait to put in my store. The big buzz in bead land this year is the gorgeous new Chinese crystal that pretty much every vendor had! It was really hard trying to choose from all the beautiful colors and cuts but I managed to come home with a huge bag of them. I can't wait to put them up in the store and to start coming up with some designs for everyone to see! I also managed to find some incredible new stones that I've not seen anywhere else - of course in all the confusion I forgot the name of them but they are a trendy mix of black and blue - a form of lava with something blue running through it. Unusual and striking! Four large boxes have been shipped and they should arrive by next week some time. Lots of work to get them all priced but I am looking forward to showing them all to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment